American Standard Gas Water Heaters
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank for extra years of trouble-free service.
- Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- R-16.7 non-CFC foam insulated to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Two anode rods to prolong tank life.
- Self-Cleaning turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- Full size hand-hole cleanout for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- Furnished with four heavy gauge steel legs designed to maximize durability and afford rock-steady installation.
- Automatic non-electric gas thermostat adjustable to 180° F. When installed with a mixing valve, the 100-83-AS can deliver 180° F sanitizing and 140° F general purpose hot water simultaneously.
- Hinged with knob outside access combustion chamber door and sliding inner door to sequester burner and pilot area for added safety.
- Factory installed energy cut-off system and pressure/temperature relief valve.
- Small vent size and top mount 11/2" water connections to afford universal replacement of other brands.
AMERICAN STANDARD natural gas water heaters are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and for 150 PSI working pressure.
All tanks are hydrostatically tested at the factory.
American Gas Association design certified for operation as an automatic storage and/or automatic circulating tank heater in accordance with AGA ANSI Z-21.10 test requirements.
|American Standard Gas Water Heaters